Monday, December 8, 2008

Fred Thompson | The Economy Explained

As sarcastic and funny as this is, it really isn't. The reason I posted it is because in very simple English, Fred explains the financial burden that we are about to place on our children, and the regulatory chipped world that is to follow.

Now I understand if this sounds harsh. The video is not. I actually understood the problem better now that he explained what it is. I like what he has to say, an yes I'm about as tired of it as you are.  But we all owe ourselves a favor to think about the future we are creati9ng right now. The future begins with the decisions made in the present or overlooked in the past.

My question is this: How are we going to explain to our children that the world that they live in, where they were sold into slavery was created so as to ease the concerns of elite? And worse, to make us comfortable in the process. Are we OK with this?

No comments: