Monday, September 8, 2008

For now, just a hello to the world...

Who knows. This may be a huge mistake. I mean, who am I to question society, government, the news media and all those fundamentalists who want to rule the world?

Well, I'm just a regular guy, but different. I'm different because my views are tainted by worldly experiences, an open mind, and racial blindness. I don't like watching reality TV because I consider my own life to be much more important to experience. I love to research things and get at the heart of the matter. I am an artist. I am a father. I am a husband. A brother. Your friend, whether we've met or not, whether we agree or not. I simply am. I am that, I am.

Expect the unexpected here. There is nothing in the way of news that's worthy to me that i won't report. Sometimes it will be strange, like UFO sightings or something. Other times it will be disturbing, like the police state America is turning into. I offer only one promise, and that is to give you the tidbits I find with honest commentary from the heart.

No comments: